Pages

Look Younger ... wake up looking fresher!

Monday 28 October 2013

Having just returned from a holiday in the South of Spain; staying in a very warm room with tempermental air conditioning made my poor skin suffer, even out of the sun!  So, last night I applied my Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask, gave my skin a chance to recover, and woke up this morning to see I was back to normal!

If your skin feels a little tight, or dry, (especially in this windy weather) this overnight mask will do wonders for you.  It contains hyaluronic acid, which will get your skin looking fresh & replenished.  

No-one is paying me to tell you about this product, so I would recommend getting yourself a bargain on ebay, or ask for a sample at your nearest Origins counter.  You'll see from the comments on the House of Fraser website others love it too!  

Your secret weapon to waking up looking refreshed!


ORIGINS, Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask to quench skin's thirst





No comments

Post a Comment