Pages

Look Younger ... be gentle with that cleanser!

Thursday 21 November 2013

The skin under our eyes is very delicate and needs to be handled with care, to avoid increasing those little lines that like to gather there!

I've seen many people removing their eye make-up by rubbing the area under their eyes "to ensure it's all off", but the right product does all the work for you, without the need to scrub.  

I have tried lots of eye make-up removers over the years, but always come back to Lancome's Bi-Facil Non Oily Instant Cleanser; it removes even waterproof eye make-up instantly! 

For best results, pour the cleanser onto 2 cotton pads, place on your eyelids, leave for a few seconds (enjoy the cooling sensation which will reduce any puffiness) and gently wipe downwards.   Hey presto, make-up off, and a few less lines will be added over the years!



Lancome Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser



1 comment

  1. I hope you've tried Laminine so you can attest to the efficacy of it and blog about it.

    I'm using it for 3 months now. It was discovered/invented by a Canadian doctor. It acts like a stem cell but it's much much cheaper than stem cell. It also has the basic Fibroblast Growth Factor and ProtoEmbryonic Stage Extract (PESE) that allow regeneration of cells and visibly reduces signs of aging. Laminine also builds collagen for healthier, younger-looking skin. It increases libido and the serotonin levels.

    If you're interested click
    http://tinyurl.com/mvxkx38
    OR,
    https://office.lifepharmglobal.com/Enrollment.php?SPONSOR=8569889

    I'm taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night on an empty stomach (3 hours after meals and at least 30 minutes before meals). I'm happy with the changes and with the complements I get . I have more energy, my skin is VISIBLY smoother and the dark circles under my eyes are gone. Surprisingly my insomnia is gone too. I am well rested and less stressed. I'm happy=) I was skeptical at first that's why it took me months to decide but I'm glad I tried it.

    Try it to believe=) I know you won't be disappointed. I bet you'll even thank me for it=)

    ReplyDelete