Pages

40+ Style ... cosy & stylish clothing

Wednesday 30 October 2013

At this time of year we all like to feel warm & cosy, but perhaps not sacrifice style completely!  A brand I love that is all about stylish cosiness, is Hush.  I often recommend them to my clients as their prices won't break the bank completely, and the quality means that they last more than one winter!  

When I look at their website, I'm excited about nights in by the fire, walking in the frost, getting into my super cosy dressing gown after a relaxing bath, I could could go on ...  You'll feel the same way when you look at their website - http://www.hush-uk.com/daywear



Here are some of my favourite looks, all great for covering any extra inches:





And for cosy nights in ...










No comments

Post a Comment