Pages

NEW YEAR, NEW YOU!

Friday 2 January 2015

Although it's almost 7 years ago now that I trained to be a Colour Me Beautiful consultant, I still remember the feeling of wishing I'd known the colours and styles that suited me 10 years earlier!  As I'd spent 12 years working in the corporate world my working wardrobe was mostly black; if only I'd spent my money on light navy & charcoal I would still have those items, & wouldn't have looked so washed out every day!  Instead I sold all my black clothes, at a fraction of their cost on ebay, and started to buy the colours that flattered me, even without make-up.  It was a costly lesson to learn, but now my wardrobe is full of clothes in colours & styles that I love and feel confident wearing.

If you want to start 2015 only purchasing clothes that make you look and feel great (& not wasting money on clothes that are worn once), I cannot recommend having a professional Colour Me Beautiful consultation strongly enough.  Click here to find your closest UK Colour Me Beautiful consultant, or Color Me Beautiful if you're reading this in the US.

It's just amazing how you can instantly look younger and slimmer by understanding what suits your colouring & body shape ...


Example of a Colour Me Beautiful makeover, the before & after


No comments

Post a Comment