Pages

Look Younger ... say goodbye to dry, frizzy hair

Tuesday 12 November 2013

'As we age, the scalp produces less hydrating lipids, so hair becomes drier and more prone to frizz'.  This was not good news to me as I was born with frizzy hair!  But, 2 years ago I discovered pure Argan oil and have managed to keep the frizz reduced.  

Prior to Argan oil, I had tried a LOT of frizz reducing products, some did work but they tended to be the most expensive brands, I'll save that for a later post.

Anyway, if you're looking for an affordable, guaranteed improvement for dry, frizzy hair, then you need a bottle of argan oil in your life!  It's great for applying to dry ends after blow drying, but for best results apply half an hour before showering, or if you don't have the time mix 4 drops in with your conditioner.

I always purchase the aluminium bottles with a press top as the pour bottle can be a real mess!  You can pay for branded options but I usually purchase mine from ebay for less than £10, and it lasts for months.
 

100% pure Argan oil for dry, frizzy hair





No comments

Post a Comment